[Facil] Re: Épluchette de blé d'inde Facil

Mathieu Lutfy mathieu at bidon.ca
Lun 30 Juil 11:01:17 EDT 2007

I think "corn roast party" (or gathering) would be more appropriate,
according to this randomly googled page:
http://www.billcasselman.com/quebec_sayings/epluchette.htm

But I guess it's one of those words like "dépanneur" :-)

mathieu

--
Mathieu Lutfy        <mathieu at bidon.ca>       http://www.bidon.ca
GPG 0x5F5BCEB4 0D3B 1AEE EF9B FB34 2FE7  80EC 8E8D F00A 5F5B CEB4