[FACIL] Une politique sur le code source de la part du gouv. fédéral des É.-U.

Mathieu Gauthier-Pilote president at facil.qc.ca
Lun 18 Avr 10:06:16 EDT 2016

Le 2016-03-12 10:11, Mathieu Gauthier-Pilote a écrit :
> La Maison blanche vient de lancer une consultation publique en ligne sur
> sa proposition de politique sur le code source (Source Code Policy):
>
> https://sourcecode.cio.gov

Les commentaires de la Free Software Foundation sur la proposition :

https://www.fsf.org/licensing/fsf-comment-on-proposed-u-s-federal-source-code-policy

«We think the proposed Federal Source Code Policy could be a tremendous
step in the right direction for the United States. It would set an
example for other countries as to how the government of a free society
can use technology while still respecting the freedoms of its citizens,
and it would position the US at the leading edge of technological
development.»

--
Mathieu Gauthier-Pilote
Président de FACIL