[MLUG] Message Received Successfully

info at whyhireme.org info at whyhireme.org
Wed Mar 25 12:01:16 EDT 2009

Hello Job-Seeker,

Your message has been received successfully, and you will receive a response within 24 business hours.

 We are glad you are interested in using our services, and are looking forward to helping you land the job you want. We work closely with all our customers, in order to provide the most competitive career services  available on the Web so feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you have regarding any of our services.

Cheers,

 Omnivision Design  | Why Hire Me
Andreas Deligeorge
Business Development