[MLUG] [OT] Yet an other ISP thread.

ravnox at arkanox.net ravnox at arkanox.net
Wed Mar 25 14:18:17 EDT 2009

I thought the technology or Bell would have matured by now but I guess
not.  Thank you CRTC for pointing to us how much choice we have and how
healthy the market is...

Basically, what I understand is that if I'm lucky, I will have a good
aDSL link but if there is any problem with the line, Bell are still as
stupid as before and they still have no incentive to fix it since they
probably don't like leasing their lines to resellers.

At this point, I'm even considering switching to Videotron business. I
think it's 70$ per month (That is less than what I would pay with the
increase fees), and business have unlimited bandwidth.

--
Ravnox