[MLUG] has anybody played around with natty? for my amd netbook, it's really awful...

Jeremy me at jeremychapman.info
Fri Apr 1 18:57:05 EDT 2011

On 11-04-01 05:28 PM, sustain_ability at 123mail.org wrote:
> Will it work on an IBM Thinkpad T60 (Intel Core Duo T2400 1.83*2 GHz
> Memory/RAM: 1GB (1,024MB) (configurable up to 4GB)
> Graphics: ATI X1300
> ?
> Thx
> Sustain
>
> On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 17:20 -0400, "Jeremy"<me at jeremychapman.info>  wrote:
>> On 11-03-27 09:32 AM, Peter Silva wrote:
>>> <rant>
>>> I speak as an ubuntu fan, with a house full of ubuntu's, and long
>>> experience...

I see no reason why not, but it is easy to check, grab a livecd and boot
'er up. You may want to wait until the final release, YMMV.

The wifi in that laptop is Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG which I think is
pretty well supported.

My laptop I tried it on is an asus g73jw and everything works.
http://rog.asus.com/Product.aspx?PId=39

Jeremy