[MLUG] opinions on colocation company

Jean-Rene David jrdavid at magma.ca
Tue Apr 5 11:21:16 EDT 2011

I'm not an iWeb customer but for memory, they had major problems in a
power failure that occured a few months ago. I don't remember the
details but for a company whose business is data safety it's a bit sad.
IIRC there were articles (or at least blog entries) somewhere about
this.

If you're a gambler, you may think this is a golden opportunity since
now that they've had problems, they will have worked to fix them.

YMMV.

--
JR

* Derek Tattersall [2011.04.04 23:00]: