[MLUG] Cloud Computing

Patricia Campbell triciamontreal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:40:35 EDT 2011

I don't necessarily agree.  It can be cost effective if you need it on a
regular basis.  With the prices the way they are you pay for what you need
when you need it depending on the use / security etc it may be the most cost
effective.  In the case I sited it would be, it would also be more
flexible.

Unless, like NRC you are using your facilities to capacity, then it is
worthwhile to create a private cloud.

--

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mohandas K Gandhi