[MLUG] Cloud Computing

Yanik Doucet yanikd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:51:42 EDT 2011

Whatever happens, whatever the next big thing is, I'm not worried
about my future as *nix geek. The main reason I'm into this field is
it's always changing and evolving.  I learn new things everyday, and I
love it.

I base my career on 2 simple facts I was once told;

1. Adapt or die
2. No guts, no glory

If we're going cloud crazy, I'll be there making sure your cloud is up
and running.