[MLUG] Kubuntu 10.10, ca fr keyboard not working anymore

ravnox at arkanox.net ravnox at arkanox.net
Sat Apr 9 23:09:48 EDT 2011

> I don't know if this will help, but there is a file at
> ~/.kde4/share/config/kxkbrc apparently which contains configs... blow
> it away or change that perhaps.
>
> Jeremy

I tried to delete it, nothing happened.  I also tried using XFCE, same
issue.  The only area where it works as intended is at the login screen
with KDM or if I open a regular terminal(ALT-SHIFT-Fkey).  There has to
be something used by both XFCE and KDE causing this issue.  I haven't
tried Gnome and I'm guessing I would encounter the same issue.

I think I'll have to forfeit and re-install tomorrow.  The first thing
I'll do will be to add Japanese input support with ibus and hope I don't
encounter this a few days later.

--
Ravnox