[MLUG] OT: ISP Provider in Montreal

Valery Shaevitch ossdevel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:07:51 EDT 2011

Well, I mean it is almost no difference
(when paying upfront)
thanks, Jeremy anyways. I'm looking for an unlimited
since my next box (5-th) will be a test box as an http server
and some more ))) Well, I'll check again

BTW soon there are elections, who do you think is most net-friendly?
I guess NDP ... At least I've heard it from them.
May be a topic for another discussion? Really, who is
a more kind of net friendly / neutrality at least here?
big companies here in Canada are money evil, I believe
even in Singapore  wifi / 3G are pennies compared to us ...

Val