[MLUG] Gnome 3 with fallback is great.

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 11:10:29 EDT 2011

Henrik

My problem is that I am impatient to read. (I expect things to be in roughly the same places between system upgrades.

By the way, I am delighted with Fedora 15 in place of Debian. Debian was OK, but not as snappy -- although more stable as I found it, But I never had a real problem with either.

Regards
 Leslie
 Mr. Leslie Satenstein
40 years in IT and going strong.
Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
and tomorrow will be even better.

mailto:lsatenstein at yahoo.com
alternative: leslie.satenstein at itbms.biz
www.itbms.biz