[Facil] Équivalent à Google docs presentations en libre ?

Clement Dupuis cdupuis at cccure.org
Mer 5 Nov 18:09:48 EST 2008

You might want to look at Oogie.  It does both Powerpoint and Open Office

Oogie is the first software to :

    * Convert both Ms-PowerPoint and OpenOffice Impress presentations;
    * Transform your presentation into a true SCORM learning content;
    * Do it online : no software installation, runs on any computer,
      runs for all trainers at once;
    * Do it using only open source technology for more stability and
      sustainable development.

<http://www.dokeos.com/contact.php>See:
http://www.dokeos.com/en/products/oogie

Take care