[MLUG] netbooks / laptops

David Pelletier dpelletier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:50:06 EST 2009

Thanks for the info. I guess I should have ordered from ncix.com from the
beginning... I have the bad habit of wanting to help local commerce. I
canceled my order with micro-bytes (they couldn't get it) and started
looking for other laptops, because ncix was showing an ETA of march 24th...
then I was lucky and all of a sudden 10 blue 1000HEs appeared in stock, and
I found a coupon with redflagdeals that lowered the price to 449$. With
taxes and shipping, it's even cheaper than it was at micro-bytes. I
instantly placed an order and now I expect it next week... I'll then get to
work on that Debian install report ASAP. ;)

--
David Pelletier
http://spareminds.org