[MLUG] netbooks / laptops

David Pelletier dpelletier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:46:03 EDT 2009

Well, frankly, I need a copy of Windows for my work. I do contractual
development work (mostly web development) and I have to be able to test my
stuff under Windows. Since I never actually bought a retail copy of Windows,
the only legal copies I have are always on my laptops, which is perfect,
because I would never use Windows at home anyway. ;)

I installed Debian (not done setting it up to my taste though) and set it to
dual boot Debian/WinXP.

--
David Pelletier
http://spareminds.org