[MLUG] Carpooling to Libre Planet

Pascal Charest pascal.charest at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:59:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

After some strong negotiation, I'll be going to Libre Planet... my
girlfriend will be tagging along (well, visiting Boston - not really the
free-software type) and she does have a car...

We can go through MTL for you Yannick ;-). Think I know a fourth person
(also in MTL) interested, but if he desist, I'll advertise the place (or if
Yannick doesn't trust me ;-)).

Pascal

--
Pascal Charest, skype: pascal.charest