[MLUG] [OT] Yet an other ISP thread.

ravnox at arkanox.net ravnox at arkanox.net
Tue Mar 24 17:39:55 EDT 2009

This is also why I am looking at TekSavvy.  Most people using them seem
to be happy and they have a clear stance for net neutrality and against
throttling.

200GB per month is also enough for me.  I average at 80GB per month.

Really, my only concern with aDSL is not having to deal with packet
loss, disconnects, and such.  I've had too many of those problems when
I was on it and I've seen too many clients with the same issues from
different providers.

--
Ravnox