[MLUG] [OT] Yet an other ISP thread.

Vrej Melkonian vmelkon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 01:14:17 EDT 2009

Videotron has recently added a new service called "block de telechargement".
You pay 12.50$ for an additonally 30GB (up + down)
That is much cheaper than the 7.50$ per GB when you exceed the limit.
You can get up to 3 blocks of 30GB a month.

I recently switched from Bell to Acanac. Same speed. I don't need to care about limits.