[MLUG] mlug Digest

Georgi Stoynev georgi82 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:28:23 EDT 2009

Thank you for your help!

The UPS is just fine, working properly. There is another two machines
attached to it and they had no problems at all at that time. One of them has
absolutely the same hardware as the rebooted server. No issues there. Only
thing may be capacitors. I checked also for possible human interaction.
Again - nothing. I will have a look at mainboard. Can't find anything about
auditd. It looks really strange. Never before I have seen something like
that. Always when I checked df -h it says that tmpfs is 0% used, so
everything is OK.
Weird.