[MLUG] Fedora 15 ideosynchracies.

aaron d instantkamera at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:46:12 EDT 2011

You missed the point. He was saying you can use sudo to escalate the
privileges of ONE graphical process, a significantly safer proposition than
logging into and entire GUI session as root, not to mention being less of a
waste of time.

It has been stated on a few wikis that the fallback option for GNOME3 is
only a temporary measure; they intend to have the system make the decision
for you. Again, have a look at xfce, you may like what you see.

Aaron

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 11:27 PM, Leslie S Satenstein <lsatenstein at yahoo.com