[MLUG] Cloud Computing

spam spammer nospamormorespam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:54:37 EDT 2011

"To me 'the cloud' is a "gimmick", as someone wrote, just something to get
companies to spend more for something they just don't really need..."
"Get a good Linux server (my preference is ClearOS for this type of
application) and you can do everything 'the cloud' can do with no monthly
fees..."

Precisely!
However, not to put down the self-taught people of which I am one, but
sys-admin, I for one, am not... It's a whole different ball of wax.